The liver is the largest solitary gland in the body. It is situated on the right side of the abdomen under the lower ribs and just under the diaphragm which divide the chest from the abdomen. Liver performs a number of significant functions in the body.
When the liver is healthy it works very easily. But the liver can be exaggerated by a number of serious disorders, such as virus infection, parasites, and turbulence of the circulation, stone configuration in the bile ducts, injuries due to poisonous substance, and various kinds of tumors.
Read more on Liver Disorders and Herbal Liver Care and Liver Support from herbalcureindia.com
Most of the foods we eat are stored in the liver, after have been digest and absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. The liver has an additional very important function that of detoxifying or destroying many harmful poisons and evens certain medicine that are taken into the body for other purposes.
When the liver is sick these functions are impair and soon the whole body suffers. Not only does the liver store food materials, it also produces bile, a golden-yellowish liquid that is needed for the absorption of fat from the intestine. Another imperative substance produced in the liver is cholesterol, part of which passes into the bile. It may even form stones in the bile ducts and gall bladder under certain situation.
Tips for Liver Care
1. It releases a substance called 'bile' that helps in the metabolization of carbs, proteins and fats.
2. It processes most of the nutrients engrossed by the intestines during digestion and converts those nutrients into forms that can be used by the body.
3. It stores certain vitamins, minerals (counting iron) and a sugar, regulates fat stores, and controls the production and excretion of cholesterol.
4. It detoxifies the body from the harmful property of drugs, alcohol, and environmental toxins.
5. It regulates the work of art of blood, as well as the amounts of glucose (sugar), protein, and fat that enter the bloodstream. It also controls the produce and excretion of cholesterol.
6. It makes lymph which acts as a clot factor to stop extreme bleeding after cuts or injuries.
Treatments for Liver Care
When there is a liver problem, detoxification of the liver is necessary. This is done by fasting for a day. After that, no food that is difficult to digest must be inspired.
Bitter vegetables must be given, such as bitter gourd and bitter drumstick. Goat's or cow's milk must be taken instead of buffalo's milk. Instead of curds, buttermilk must be given. Garlic must be included in the diet.
Home Remedies for Liver Care
1. Create a combination of vegetable juice like spinach vegetable and incentive in the equal amount and take a glass of this juice daily for at least 3-4 weeks.
2. Get a roots of dandelion and boil it in a glass of water for 10 minutes, after drink its.
3. Create a juice of 2 raw oranges and take it one time in a day for a one week.
4. Make a blend of several roasted cumin seeds to a glass of buttermilk with a little salt and drink it early in the morning.
5. Create a combination of a 1 tbs. of lime juice with papaya seeds take out and take it one time in a day.